Canvas Heavy Duty Folding Arm Awnings
Heavy Duty Fold Arm Awnings is a significant system and product that can extend to a cool shade of up to 5 meters in projection.
The option of motorised or turn of a crank handle is absolutely yours. With hundreds of colours to choose from you can be sure to find the one that will compliment your home.
Window Dek’s heavy duty fold arm awnings are only engineered to withstand extreme conditions, upward and downward force from the unexpected weather.
All our awnings are fully powder coated in white (standard) with an option of being build in a Casette to protect the material or without.
Only Fabric such as Docril / Dickson are used with Motor selection of Dooya / Somfy.
Dooya Motors includes a 12 month guarantee and Somfy 3 years.
- 10 years limited warranty for the whole range of Docril® awning fabrics.
- Warranty covers; any abnormal deterioration of the physical properties and colour, given a normal exposure to weather and in the case that care and cleaning advice have been properly followed.
- Warranty includes; the replacement of the fabric required to replace the awning, excluding other expenses such as postage, sewing and / or assembly.
- Maintenance to achieve a longer life expectancy and a better look of the fabric.
- We suggest cleaning your Docril® fabric with a soft bristle brush and rinsing with water.
- For localised stains clean with a neutral detergent mixed with lukewarm water (maximum 104º F) and then rinse.
- The fabric must be left to dry completely before it is rolled up.
The rot-proof properties and colour fastness (4/5 minimum colour fastness under exposure to ultra-violet rays and bad weather conditions, according to the NF EN ISO 105 B04 standard – variations in shade over time are therefore limited) of its:
- New Sunbrella fabrics for 10 years, Sunbrella Plus, Sunbrella Supreme, Sunbrella Cushions, Seaguard, and Sunworker for 5 years, and of its Surlast fabrics for 3 years (starting from the date on which the fabric is purchased).