Canvas Semi Bow Awnings
Canvas awnings ( wedge or semi – bow ) is an excellent way to cover your backdoor or front door, this is a perfect way to protect these doors whether it’s raining, windy, hailing or even very hot.
It is made out of a fully aluminium frame, to prevent rusting. Then the best quality canvas is being used (Dickson / Docril Material) to wrap the aluminium frame into the desired shape you want.
Save costs by simply re–covering the canvas after a few years when it is old and faded. There is a big variety of colours to choose from that will cover your needs.
- 10 years limited warranty for the whole range of Docril® awning fabrics.
- Warranty covers; any abnormal deterioration of the physical properties and colour, given a normal exposure to weather and in the case that care and cleaning advice have been properly followed.
- Warranty includes; the replacement of the fabric required to replace the awning, excluding other expenses such as postage, sewing and / or assembly.
- Maintenance to achieve a longer life expectancy and a better look of the fabric.
- We suggest cleaning your Docril® fabric with a soft bristle brush and rinsing with water.
- For localised stains clean with a neutral detergent mixed with lukewarm water (maximum 104º F) and then rinse.
- The fabric must be left to dry completely before it is rolled up.
The rot-proof properties and colour fastness (4/5 minimum colour fastness under exposure to ultra-violet rays and bad weather conditions, according to the NF EN ISO 105 B04 standard – variations in shade over time are therefore limited) of its:
- New Sunbrella fabrics for 10 years, Sunbrella Plus, Sunbrella Supreme, Sunbrella Cushions, Seaguard, and Sunworker for 5 years, and of its Surlast fabrics for 3 years (starting from the date on which the fabric is purchased).