Polycarbonate awnings are absolutely stunning. If you are looking for something more modern then this is the answer. It is made out of a 3mm thick polycarbonate plastic, that cannot change colour over the years, not like other cheaper Perspex plastics.
You can choose from a aluminium, clear or bronze tinted sheet to fit any home. The brackets are made out of hardened plastic, or fully aluminium brackets. Then the front and back trimmings as well as the brackets can be done in either silver or black colour.
This is stunning for kitchen doors or any place where you want your entrance/exit areas dry and clean. It also gives a very modern look to your home.
The standard sizes are as follows:
1500 x 1500
1200 x 1200
1000 x 1000
1500 x 1200
1200 x 1000
1000 x 700
1500 x 1000
1200 x 700
1000 x 600
1500 x 700
These awnings can be joined together to cover any size.
- 10 years limited warranty for the whole range of Docril® awning fabrics.
- Warranty covers; any abnormal deterioration of the physical properties and colour, given a normal exposure to weather and in the case that care and cleaning advice have been properly followed.
- Warranty includes; the replacement of the fabric required to replace the awning, excluding other expenses such as postage, sewing and / or assembly.
- Maintenance to achieve a longer life expectancy and a better look of the fabric.
- We suggest cleaning your Docril® fabric with a soft bristle brush and rinsing with water.
- For localised stains clean with a neutral detergent mixed with lukewarm water (maximum 104º F) and then rinse.
- The fabric must be left to dry completely before it is rolled up.
The rot-proof properties and colour fastness (4/5 minimum colour fastness under exposure to ultra-violet rays and bad weather conditions, according to the NF EN ISO 105 B04 standard – variations in shade over time are therefore limited) of its:
- New Sunbrella fabrics for 10 years, Sunbrella Plus, Sunbrella Supreme, Sunbrella Cushions, Seaguard, and Sunworker for 5 years, and of its Surlast fabrics for 3 years (starting from the date on which the fabric is purchased).